The King of Dallas Attractions: Zero Gravity Thrill Park January Special – Buy a Thrillseeker pass at regular price($77.95) get a second for a friend for $49.99 + Tax ($27.96 in savings) Ask about our merchandise upgrades in the park! Must be purchased online!
Texas is all about going big, so to become one of the favorite Dallas, Texas attractions, we had to go even bigger!
Welcome to Zero Gravity Thrill Park, the #1 home of big thrills in North Texas.
Just what makes us one of the top attractions in Dallas? Simple! Zero Gravity is an amusement park like no other. We only feature extreme thrill rides for extreme fun. Check out our rides:
- Bungee Jumping – A classic! You won’t forget this incredible 7-story drop.
- Skycoaster – Feel the unforgettable sensation of gliding over 100 ft. off the ground.
- Texas Blastoff – One of the fastest Dallas attractions. Rocket straight up at 70 mph. Currently closed for Maintenance!
- Nothin’ but Net – Can you handle the 16-story free fall?
- Skyscraper – Hit four G’s in our newest sensation, voted one of the top things to do in Dallas.
Not convinced? Learn more about these incredible Dallas, Texas attractions.
About Zero Gravity Thrill Park
Zero Gravity is a one-of-a-kind Texas theme park founded in 1992 with a single goal: to be the most extreme amusement park in the world. Twenty years later, that’s exactly what we are! Zero Gravity boasts five high-intensity thrill attractions, including such rarities as the Nothin’ but Net free-fall attraction. Our rides are popular amongst singles, couples and families, as well as corporate and leisure groups.
Zero Gravity is proud to boast a perfect safety record. We have gone to tremendous lengths to ensure the safety of our guests, and we enforce our safety restrictions vigorously. Learn more about safety at Zero Gravity.