Texas Blastoff – Temporarily Closed
Outrageous Things to Do in Dallas – Are You Ready to Blastoff?
Watch these 2 guys
blast in the air!
You’ve seen rides that shoot you into the sky before, but you’ve never seen anything like the Texas Blastoff. Extreme things to do in Dallas may not get any crazier than this!
Think of it like a giant slingshot. The Texas Blastoff rockets you and a friend straight up 150 feet into the air with the speed of a Top Fuel dragster – zero to 70 in 1.2 seconds!
But rather than fly straight back down, the four-bungee apparatus takes you on a topsy-turvy free fall. Be prepared for twists, turns and flips!
We take pride in making the Texas Blastoff completely safe to ride:
- Super-elastic bungee cords – four cords maintain an unbreakable grip on the seats
- Nylon safety straps – ever bungee cord if further reinforced with tough nylon straps
- Full body straps – we strap you nice and tight into a real racing seat, even your feet
Feel the rush at Zero Gravity – taking things to do in Dallas, TX to a whole new extreme.
Experience Dallas bungee jumping with Zero Gravity.
- Must be at least 48″ tall
- Must not be pregnant
- Must not have circulatory disorders (heart attack history, etc.)
- Must not have any broken bones
- Must not have back, neck, or head injuries or other medical conditions
- Due to the restraining devise on the Texas Blastoff, certain guests may not ride