Extreme Fun Things …Even for Kids: Things to Do in Dallas, TX
Zero Gravity Thrill Park promises “Extreme Rides for Extreme Family Fun”, and no ride is more family-friendly than our famous Skycoaster.
3 Girls having fun
on the Skycoaster!
This exhilarating ride for up to 3 guests sends you soaring through the air at 60 mph. Feel the anticipation build as we lift you 110 feet into the air. On this ride, you pull your own ripcord, so the thrills don’t start until you’re absolutely ready for it. Check the video to see the Skycoaster in action, and while you’re at it, check out all of our YouTube videos.
As always, safety is our priority:
- Cables – ultra-strong steel cabling rated well beyond passenger weight restrictions (10,000lb test aircraft cables)
- Harnesses – we only use professional-quality hang gliding style harnesses
Got extreme kids? Things to do in Dallas with your kids don’t come better than our exhilarating Skycoaster!
Experience Dallas bungee jumping with Zero Gravity.
- Must be at least 42″ tall
- Must not be pregnant
- Must not have circulatory disorders (heart attack history, etc.)
- Must not have any broken bones
- Must not have back, neck, or head injuries or other medical conditions
- Due to the restraining device on the Skycoaster, certain guests may not ride