Nothin’ but Net
Dallas Things to Do: The 16-Story Drop!
Is bungee jumping not enough for a thrill-junkie like you? Zero Gravity dares you to try Nothin’ but Net.
Experience the Freefall!
Of all the things to do in Dallas, TX, maybe nothing is more unbelievable than this. We lift you to just below the top of our 16-story tower … and then simply let you go! That’s right – no bungee, no parachute, no straps. Just you, a 130-foot drop, and the safety net below. Of course, safety is our #1 concern:
- Patented release system – our unique release system ensures you fall in a low center of gravity position.
- Double netting – your landing is supported by two stunt-quality safety nets secured with reinforced rigging. In fact, the landing is so smooth, you will hardly even notice it
There’s nothin’ else like it in DFW.
Experience Dallas bungee jumping with Zero Gravity.
- If you are under 16, you must have the verified signature of a parent or guardian
- Must not be pregnant
- Must not have circulatory disorders (heart attack history, etc.)
- Must not have any broken bones
- Must not have back, neck, or head injuries or other medical conditions
- Must weigh between 110 and 240 pounds.
- Due to the restraining device on the Nothin’ But Net, certain guests may not ride