Extreme Dallas Things to Do
Watch Bungee Jumper in Action!
Bungee jumping in the heart of the Metroplex? It’s just one of the surprising Dallas things to do you’ll only find at Zero Gravity Thrill Park.
Some classic thrills never go out of style, but that doesn’t mean you can’t find ways to do it better. We do our bungee jumping from a seven-story permanent Air Boingo tower, a platform designed specifically for bungee. We support this with a triple safety system:
- Super-elastic bungee cords – high-quality cords make even the smoothest rollercoaster seem rough by comparison
- Nylon safety straps – these powerful straps could catch you with no bungee at all
- Stuntman airbag on the ground – this professional stunt-quality airbag is rated for falls much higher than seven stories
Experience Dallas bungee jumping with Zero Gravity.
- Must be at least 10 years old (If you are under 16, you must have the verified signature of a parent or guardian)
- Must weigh between 80 and 240 pounds
- Must not be pregnant
- Must not have circulatory disorders (heart attack history, etc.)
- Must not have any broken bones
- Must not have back, neck, or head injuries or other medical conditions
- Due to the restraining device on the Bungee Jump, certain guests may not ride