Frequently Asked Questions
We know we’re different. Zero Gravity Thrill Park is one of the most unique things to do in Dallas, TX. Let us answer your burning questions.
- How long has the park been in operation?
- What kind of form will I need to sign?
- Can I get a video of myself doing the rides?
- How safe are the rides?
- How old do you have to be to go on the rides?
- What should I wear when I come to the park?
- How much does it cost to ride the rides?
- If we bring a group, do we get a discount?
- I would like to work at Zero Gravity. What are the qualifications and how do I apply?
- Can I land on my head when I do the Nothin’ But Net?
- Do I need to make a reservation before coming out?
- Do we offer refunds?
- Can I take my camera on the rides?
Zero Gravity has been in operation since 1992. That’s almost two decades of incident-free operation. We first opened in Lewisville with the Dallas Bungee Tower. In 1994, we moved the tower to it’s present location near Malibu Speed Zone, and since then we’ve added four more incredible rides: Nothin’ but Net, Skycoaster, Texas Blastoff, and Skyscraper.
Due to the intense nature of our rides, you are required to sign a one-page release form before enjoying any of our rides. This is strictly a precaution, as Zero Gravity proudly boasts a perfect safety record. Learn more about safety at Zero Gravity theme park in Dallas.
Absolutely! For $20.99, we will provide your video on a customized, 2GB USB Flashdrive of your adventure at Zero Gravity Dallas. We also have Merchandise and Video combo packages available. View rates and prices.
Zero Gravity Thrill Park is proud to boast a perfect safety record, thanks to our well-trained and attentive staff and our state-of-the-art equipment.
Bungee jumping is done from a seven-story permanent platform designed especially for bungee jumping. We use a triple safety system that includes:
- Super-elastic bungee cords – high-quality cords make even the smoothest rollercoaster seem rough by comparison
- Nylon safety straps – these powerful straps could catch you with no bungee at all
- Stuntman airbag on the ground – this professional stunt-quality airbag is rated for falls much higher than seven stories
The Texas Blastoff is constructed around two steel towers and utilizes:
- Super-elastic bungee cords – four cords maintain an unbreakable grip on the seats
- Nylon safety straps – ever bungee cord if further reinforced with tough nylon straps
- Full body straps – we strap you nice and tight into a real racing seat, even your feet
Nothin’ but Net free fall attraction possesses the following safety features:
- Patented release system – our unique release system ensures you land on your back
- Double netting – your landing is supported by two stunt-quality safety nets secured with reinforced rigging. In fact, the landing is so smooth, you will hardly even notice it.
The Skycoaster allows you to pull your own ripcord whenever you are ready and features:
- Cabling – ultra-strong steel cabling rated well beyond passenger weight restrictions
- Harnesses – we only use professional-quality hang-gliding harnesses
For your safety, we do enforce certain rider restrictions. Click here for more safety information.
The rides have no age restrictions, although other restrictions may apply.If you are under 16, you must have the verified signature of a parent or guardian.
Any comfortable clothing will do, however we do recommend wearing tennis shoes rather than sandals or cowboy boots.
For rate information and specials, please see Prices & Tickets.
Absolutely! Zero Gravity is one of the best things to do in Dallas for groups, parties and corporate retreats. For more information, please visit our Groups Page or call 972-484-8359. You may also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for qualified, enthusiastic people to join our staff. If you would like to apply for a position, please complete our on-line employment application. You can also call 972-484-8359 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
No. Our harness and release system guarantees that you can only land on your back. Even if you try to turn around or land any other way, you can’t do it.
No. Reservations are only necessary for large groups. If you are coordinating a group event, please visit our Groups Page.
Unfortunately no, we do not offer refunds. Please understand, after you have gone through the process of being harnessed, double checked, and instructed on the attraction, we cannot give your money back for a “change of heart.” If you are unable to complete your rides on any given day, we do offer rain checks for any unused tickets. The rain checks are good for one year from original date of your visit.
No. Loose objects, including cameras, are not allowed on the rides. We do not make exceptions, even if your camera has a strap or mount. Any loose object that we do not know about can become a 70mph flying missile, and a big risk for our customers and employees. Our cameras and mounts are inspected on a daily basis allowing us to operate with them safely.